Friday, June 18, 2010

SUMMER IS HERE

If you didn't catch on to my enthusiasm in my intense usage of caps, let me reiterate that.

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE! NO MORE JUNIOR YEAR! WE ARE SENIORS!

Today was amazingly awesome even though it was the day I had the most finals for (two, as opposed to, uh, one, or, uh, none). I was freaked out yesterday for physics, because I remembered from the midterms that I barely knew centripetal forces and I definitely bombed the waves/optics/weird-stuff test. Luckily, I did pretty well on modern physics, so it can still save me. Somewhat. But the finals were awesome. They were almost ridiculously easy (don't know for sure, because I don't know what I got, although Möhre asked me if I wanted to go check with him), and way better than the midterms for sure. Health was so-so, but it's health, and it's the last class of—OMG LAST GYM CLASS. Ahem. Yeah. So I didn't really care, and I got an A for the final, so despite my non-participation, I'm hoping for maybe an B+/A-, which will placate my parents as well.

But then, then, school was OVER (see my interspersed caps in testament of my excitement). I walked with Zephy and Vincent and Jennifer home (or sort of home, since we dropped by Vincent's house to play Clue first), and then my mom told me to clean up my room for the guests tomorrow. So I spent two hours cleaning, which was not fun, but the good thing was that I had NO HOMEWORK, so cleaning was okay.

Then I went over to Julie's house for her birthday party, and we had lots of fun, but this requires a very long time to explain, and I am now sort of short on time because I have more cleaning to do. So I will just say that we had lots of fun and rolled around in the grass and talked and ate and lit marshmallows on fire. There will be more coming, but after my permit cramming, so I will stop here.

To sum up my post tonight:

SUMMER IS HERE!

0 rants:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2010-2011 Of Nephria and Pie. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger