Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for a lot of things I don't really say out loud. Like I am thankful for the fact that I lost my blue and green pen. And I am thankful for my lack of balance when performing simple tasks such as walking in a straight line.

Oh, wait. I'm supposed to be thankful for good things, right?

Well. I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends (and ex-friends made not-current friends solely due to the lack of ease of communicating back in a pre-Internet era). I am thankful for my parents and their awesome sense of humor (even if I don't understand it half the times because they are very heavy on Chinese proverbs/idioms/folk lores/whatever else). I am thankful for Yuma for killing my sleep monsters (they have, unfortunately, been revived as of late).

I am also thankful for the delicious lemon meringue mini pie I helped to make yesterday. And by help I mean "force mini pie crusts into cupcake pan." It was good. Even though I don't really like lemon filling, or meringue.

I am thankful for my wonderfully hard bed because it is really huge and can fit two people on it even though there is only one of me. (I am also thankful that my window is really, really low large, but that is another story.)

And I am thankful that I will be getting a new laptop soon. Sony. Hopefully bright blue.

2 rants:

Gretchen said...

I was going to get a Sony laptop, but then my parents decided we're going to boycott Japanese brands, so I'm getting a HP sometime next year.

Ginny said...

My dad does not like Dell (anymore), and he loves Lenovo, but other than that he has no specific preference.

I do not like HP that much personally. I forgot why. Maybe it was the lack of colors.

Post a Comment

 

(c)2010-2011 Of Nephria and Pie. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger